Hotel Licensing Consultants Services PAN INDIA
|KYC + Necessary Documents
|Online & Offline
|Mode of Reports
It can be wonderful to start a bed and breakfast business. To be successful with your bed and breakfast business, you must plan things accordingly. Bed and breakfast can be described as a boutique hotel and private home where the service is usually very personal. The manager can live on-site, and it's obviously not uncommon for the manager and guests to spend time together.
Ministry of Tourism has designated fully operational Bed and Breakfast/Homestay establishments as a part of "Incredible India" to provide standardized, top-notch services and a comfortable stay for tourists. This concept aims to offer safe and affordable accommodation for both domestic and foreign tourists. It also provides an opportunity to spend time with an Indian family, to learn about Indian culture and customs.
It can be fun and lucrative to run a bed-and-breakfast. You can meet people from all over the world through your bed and breakfast. A B&B is an excellent investment that can allow you to run your business from home.
The home-stay business is booming at great heights, as it is now very productive. Many state governments are working to advance the country's travel industry. So, do you need a license for a bed and breakfast? The Ministry of Tourism in India promotes the b&b home-establishment scheme. A bed and breakfast license Delhi is necessary to carry out such business. You must register your b&b according to the guidelines. Once issued, the validity of bed and breakfast license India is for three years from the date of registration certificate issuance. There is no renewal procedure.Documents Required
Docs requirements for bed and breakfast license constitutes the following-
- Name of the establishment
- Complete postal address of the establishment
- Residence proof of the applicant
- Passport Size Photograph of the applicant.
- Police Verification Report (Form B) for the applicant
- If the applicant is not the actual owner, property papers/SPA must be duly registered.
- Notes on the family background of the applicant
- Undertaking/Self DeclaratioN
- Layout plan for all floors
- Type of food to be provided.
- Photographs of the building, including interiors, show types of facilities available, bathroom, living room, bedroom, parking, etc.